From: jp charras [jp.charras@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 10 March 2015 21:23
To: Mário Luzeiro; kicad-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Kicad-developers] fix proposal for the 3D shading issues.

I committed your patch; Thanks.

I recently noticed an other issue, related to material, in demo ecc83.
Valves (which have transparent areas) are incorrectly shown.
If the option "Render Material Properties" is off, the valve is
correctly shown (obviously the transparent areas are no more transparent).
But if the option is on, a lot of basic shapes are missing (not
necessary transparent areas).
In old stable version, the rendering is OK.

May I ask you to have a look at this issue?

Thanks in advance.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS