Re: Failed to load libraries when installed with DESTDIR

Hi Nathan,

The steps you have described brought you footprints usable for board
design in pcbnew. If you need symbols for eeschema, there is another
repository [1] that you have to download and point eeschema there.

Regards,
Orson

1. https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-library/tree/master/library