Documentation update

Now that we are in feature freeze, I need an update on where we stand as
far as the asciidoc documentation conversion process is concerned.  I
did a git pull yesterday and now `make html` fails for a missing po
directory.  I have a few questions about the current state of the
documentation.

1) Is all of the legacy ODT documentation converted to asciidoc?

2) Does all the English language asciidoc build in both html and
   pdf at least on Linux?

3) Do all of the supported translations build?

4) I didn't see any CMake configuration files yet.  Are we making any
   progress on that front?

5) Does anyone know if asciidoc supports including sections?  I would
   like to see the "Managing Footprint Libraries" pulled out of both
   the CvPcb and Pcbnew documentation so they don't have to constantly
   be kept in sync.  The other reason is that the path configuration
   dialog documentation will be identical for all of the kicad apps
   so it would be nice to only write that once.  If it is possible to
   do this in asciidoc, please create a common/ folder in the repo
   for sections that are common to help reduce maintenance.

5) Do we have an autobuilder set up for the documentation so that our
   package autobuilders can pull from to provide current documentation?

6) What else am I missing?

Once I have a handle on this, I would like to create an "official" repo
in github.com/KiCad.  This would only be the contents of the asciidoc
folder.  I don't want new users to be confused by the markdown and rest
folders in the current repo.  I will give the appropriate folks the
necessary privileges to maintain the new repo so I will need a list of
github users that should have these privileges.  Many thanks to our doc
devs for their efforts.

Cheers,