Re: How to handle KISYSMOD on the windows installer?

Nick,

It will have to be fixed by modifying config.h.in so that you can
specify the DEFAULT_INSTALL_PATH when configuring the build instead of
always defining it as ${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}.  DEFAULT_INSTALL_PATH
should fall back to ${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX} if it is not defined during
the configuration.  I'll also have to change the default environment
variable paths to use DEFAULT_INSTALL_PATH instead of KICAD_DATA_PATH.
This will still break if the user changes the default install path on
Windows using the NSIS installer but at least now the user can "easily"
change them with the path configuration dialog.  I'll try to get this
done in the next day or so.

Cheers,

Wayne