Re: How to handle KISYSMOD on the windows installer?

Hi,

On 08.04.2015 14:38, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:

> It will have to be fixed by modifying config.h.in so that you can
> specify the DEFAULT_INSTALL_PATH when configuring the build instead of
> always defining it as ${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}.

That is likely to break, because the default installation path depends
on whether we're installing on 32 or 64 bit Windows, even if we use the
"internationalized" names provided by junctions in the filesystem layer.

I think it'd make more sense to just add a Windows-specific code block
that pulls the installation path from either the executable location
(which Windows tracks because the DLL load path is relative to it), or a
registry entry.

   Simon