Re: hard crash with pcbnew

I am in support of merging the pinch-to-zoom code in-especially now that
zoom is nicer in GAL anyway!

The other features that were more controversial were regarding the trackpad
and "fine resolution scroll devices", and I have exhausted all brainpower
regarding that until after the stable release :)

Adam Wolf