Re: hard crash with pcbnew

+1

On 05/21/2015 12:33 PM, Garth Corral wrote:
I’m not going to flog the dead trackpad horse again, but could we at least get my pinch-to-zoom changes in?  I committed this separately from the rest of the stuff on my branch because it can stand on it’s own, and is completely conditional so it won’t touch anything else.  It might not be as useful without the other stuff on the branch, but at least folks can compile in proper pinch zooming for their Mac trackpads if they desire.

Orson, if you want to try this out you can bzr merge -r 5239..5241 lp:~gcorral/kicad/osx-trackpad-gestures into a trunk checkout.   It requires yet another wxWidgets patch, which is included in that diff.  I think there might be a conflict due to my disabling scrollbars on my branch, but you can do as you wish with that.

Garth