s-exp file read/write refactoring

Hi,

I've been having a look through some of the file I/O code in pcbnew, and I'm not really comfortable with it. Despite the nice new structured s-exp format, we're still printing data out by hand and parsing it back in similarly - rather a recipe for trouble, and at least for inconsistent files. I'd like to put in some work after the release to refactor this into a self-contained, data-agnostic S-expression parser/writer library. This should make it easier to consistently continue using the format later in the planned eeschema work. Also, it should significant reduce the risk of errors being introduced in read and write, since everything involving "dirty" external data will be contained in one place.

Anyone object to this, or have thoughts to contribute? Obviously it shall continue to read and write the exact same format, no format changes.

--
Chris

Follow ups