Re: Schematic Symbol Philosophy?

I agree with you. Too loudly that this is a problem.
I only suggested own idea as a new feature.

P.s.In my work we use a narrow specific range of parts and make cvpcb looks excessive. For me, it'snot difficult. But for simple users that use pcad it is difficult.
They say: whatto dorethe same thing(you can make mistakes).

It was an offer, do not judge strictly.