Re: OSX: Pin Table crashes Library Editor

I'm OK with that idea.  You could either come up with a naming scheme or
segregate them into subfolders by platfrom and/or the dependency that
they get applied to.  Please keep in mind that it will probably be short
lived.  I was originally planning on moving the patches into the cmake
dependency builders as I move them out of the kicad source but I guess
we could leave them in the kicad source for developers who prefer to
build the dependencies from source on there own.