Re: KiCad user interface translations

Since the release is imminent I would like to point out that we still
have some issue with the GUI translations. This is pointed out
somewhere in [1]. They are kept in the very big repo [2], which also
contains the old documentation and stuff. The documentation itself has
moved to ciampix' kicad-doc repo. (Can this be soon be moved under the
KiCad organisation on github.)

I would like to seperate out the po files [2] sort of like I have done in [3].

It is a conversion of the kicad bzr doc repo, converted to git, where
the internat folder is sperated into its own repo, such that is is not
with the docs, and the size is about 38M reposize (13M tree size)
compared to 1.6G. This preserves commit history, while seperating. I
also intend to have the compiled mo files in the repo, and just update
the cmake stuff to be able to build the mo files.

I would like to have some feedback and maybe a go ahead form the main
developers and the translators, about weather or not this is the way
to go or not. So what do you think?
+1
Every package build don't need to waste time with untouched data.

--
Best Regards,
LordBlick