Re: kicad StepUp 3D kicad board and models to STEP

Hi Maurice,

 The IDF export is wrong. If you can file a bug report with detailed
instructions on how to reproduce the problem with the incorrect slot width
that would be helpful. At the moment I can only reproduce the incorrect
orientation of the slot.

- Cirilo