Re: modedit drawing layers

My opinion is:
A layer to put annotations, html links, pictures ... in footprint editor
(and seen in footprint viewer) is a good feature.
But I am thinking it should be a separate layer (perhaps a paired
layer), not one of the current user layers.

It can be done only after the stable release.
If we are mentioned layers, in my opinion, there are needed some improvements:
- It will be nice to allow setup user own colors for current layers, both in displaying and plotting, per project and defaults. - In svg drawing very helpful will be Inkscape layers support - those are just special tree-top groups (<g> tags) with attributes(example):
  <g id="layer32" inkscape:groupmode="layer" inkscape:label="B.Cu" […]>
<g style="fill:#008400;fill-opacity:1;stroke:#008400;stroke-width:19.68499947;stroke-linecap:round;stroke-linejoin:round;stroke-opacity:1">
       <polyline (…)/>
    </g>
  </g>
 - Drills should be plotted as separate layer.
--
Best Regards,
LordBlick