UI and usability enhancement

Hi,

I have been using kicad for the last couple of days and I have
gotten the impression that kicad has a quite usable GUI, but
there are lots of places where it could do better. Most of these
are just small things, a little bit more info here, one additional
button there, etc pp. I would like to help with enhancing the UI,
but even though I have more than enough experience in electronics
design and know the workflows and got enough of UI/UX knowledge
to build interfaces that do not totally suck, I am definitly
the wrong guy to do the programming.

So, I would like to ask, whether there would be any interest of the
developers to work on the UI. If so, I would start collecting
points on the UI that are worth to work on and how to improve them.

			Attila Kinali
--
I must not become metastable.
Metastability is the mind-killer.