Re: PATCH: Correct GenCAD export issues

David,

How did you generate your patch file?  I doesn't look like a unified
diff format to me.  The easiest way to generate a unified diff is use
Bazaar or git to create a development branch on your system, make your
changes, then generate you diff by running bzr diff or git diff.  Also,
please read the KiCad coding policy, you used tabs instead of spaces for
indenting, I see a bunch of trailing white space left behind by your
editor, and the preferred maximum line length is 100 characters.

Cheers,

Wayne