Re: I'm interested at working at Spanish translation of documentation and anything, Spanish KiCad community

On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 08:04:13PM +0200, timofonic timofonic wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I want to contribute with KiCad, this project really deserves it.
> Unfortunately I'm not a developer at all.
>
> I can help translating content to Spanish: Documentation, software or any
> other stuff that would need it.
>
> I have no idea about Git and . po files

[...]

No problem. I can help you with .po files. I can arrange a .po file for
you, help you to manage it, and integrate it to the repo.
Just ask.
If I were you I would start from the Getting started in KiCad.

Regards,

--

Marco Ciampa

| GNU/Linux User  #78271 |