I'm interested at working at Spanish translation of documentation and anything, Spanish KiCad community

Hello.

I want to contribute with KiCad, this project really deserves it.
Unfortunately I'm not a developer at all.

I can help translating content to Spanish: Documentation, software or any
other stuff that would need it.

I have no idea about Git and . po files, fit example. I translated lots of
documents occasionally, but I never translated software. I'm afraid about
being too difficult to me and need occasional assistance at my issues,
resulting in an annoying workload to the KiCad Team.

Are there any active Spanish contributors in the Team? I did read many
Spanish names that contribute here and some are from CERN.

I'm concerned about the little activity on KiCad Spanish mailing list and
the lack of a strong Spanish community. I see mostly everyone here use old
Eagle cracked versions. I'm going to write an email about it in KiCad-users
and probably a forum post at KiCad.Info too.

Anyway, there's my offer. I want to start translating tomorrow if you
agree, I'll lurk tomorrow in the IRC channel too.

Kind regards.

Follow ups