Re: Arc bounding box

On 09/03/2015 09:58 PM, LordBlick wrote:
> Sumiński:
>> True, I would like to remove the center point due to the same reason. I
>> am just not sure if there is other code relying on the current
>> behaviour, or if it was intentional.
> Attached PCB footprint file is a proof that taking arc center into
> bounding box is pointless.

I am not sure if I read it correctly, is it because the center point is
far away from the actual arc?

If so, then that is the main reason why I would like to get rid of it
from the bounding box, but I am wondering about potential side effects.
Probably I will simply reduce the bounding box used by the VIEW class
and keep the other one unchanged for the moment.

Regards,
Orson