Re: Kicad annoyances and niggles

I have some suggestions and ideas after stable release. Sorry if I explain them
wrong, I hope not!
[…]
- What about remove *ALL* legacy code (in the UI stuff only?) and have GAL only?
Then remove cruft, debug, add missing features, optimizing and provide some kind
of faster software rendering.
It will be nice, but:
- Legacy code joins tracks much better - arranged to grid - no not necessary
additional tracks than needed. GAl does not respect the chosen grid. Screenshots
with compare attached.
- Legacy code when dragging handles all connected together track segment's ends
in current mouse pointer position(GAL only two)
- When editing areas/zones, GAL has no „Add cutout area” option.
More GAL's sins I do not remember, but probably are… ;)
--
Best Regards,
LordBlick