Re: Hotkey summary

Timofonic: I'd suggest you to raise your awareness about this and then modify hotkey assignments from within eeschema resp. pcbnew. You could then evaluate if such modifications would represent a good path to some more homogenous appearance.

Having said this, there are of course no bug "danger" about this. It is solely a matter of possible default assignments for upcoming releases. It's not only a matter of unification, but also on efficient usage: Example: on drawing traces, I use four quite adjacent keys for this (X=start, V=via/layer swap, F=finish, Space=posterize track). The latter I redefined. Since Space was already assigned, I assigned "0" for coordinate zeroing.