Re: Eeschema ERC should detect unmatched local labels

Just my two cents here : I perfectly see that detecting unmached names on ERC will give lots of false errors, but what about taking the problem from the other end, and when adding label to a wire having a little list with all the already used labels that appears and let you chose the one you want ? (or explicitely create a new one if needed, just like words proposals in openoffice or in source code editors) This way you will have nearly zero missplelling errors, without a need to check them with ERC.