Re: Packaging the python footprint wizards for the release

I just discovered the python plugins are not installed on any platform
but apple.  It appears that the cmake install directive for the python
plugin files got moved inside the conditional apple configure code.  I
will fix this but it still doesn't solve the path problem.  Using
${KICAD_PATH}/scripting/plugins will require the user to set the
KICAD_PATH environment variable in order for this to work.

What about the scripting examples?  It doesn't look like they are
getting installed either?