Re: Packaging the python footprint wizards for the release

Yes, and this is exactly why I ask these questions.

I personally don't think that scripting examples needs to be
installed. But of course we can do that.

But I still think we should make the xsl "plugins" not just a plugins
folder. I propose to install the python wizards
share/kicad/plugins/scripting and the xsl stuff as
share/kicad/plugins/xsl. This instead of the lib/kicad/plugins where
the xsl files are located now.

In this way they are located in the same place, but still seperated in
different folder. I am open for input for this.