Re: Found the source of Intel GPU suckitude in OpenGL

Am 12.10.2015 um 15:08 schrieb Travis Ayres:
> Win2k - that was almost 16 years ago. Isn't it unreasonable to expect
> things to work quickly across systems that are *that* old?

The most unreasonable thing I see in this discussion is the try to
excuse code sloppiness with hardware age requirements. Well written code
works on hardware of any age.

That said, I don't see much of such sloppiness, the failure on
unaccelerated graphics hardware as well as the misalignment in behaviour
between different canvas' are considered to be a bug. This is the right
way to handle such issues.

Markus

--
Dipl. Ing. (FH) Markus Hitter