RC1 terminology on the website

Hi folks,

I ran into a user today who was calling RC1 the new stable and was glad it
had "finally come out".   I was a little panicked!

I know there are issues in the Mac package and IIRC issues in the Windows
package for RC1, so I asked him why he thought that, and he pointed to the
website.

 While http://kicad-pcb.org/download/ is pretty clear that there is a
release candidate out for the stable line, many of the OS specific download
pages are not clear at all (IMHO), like
http://kicad-pcb.org/download/ubuntu/, and definitely make it sound like
the "stable release" is out.

I started preparing a pull request to try to make it clearer, and realized
that someone made that change on purpose, so there are obviously different
opinions here.

Thoughts?

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer