Re: Have anyone used the footprint wizards on windows?

I concur with Chris. From my experience, status windows are just there for
when you are interested in some output, maybe to debug your scripts but log
files could serve that purpose. It does make sense to show it along a
command input window or messages from a DRC check.

Scripts should run in UI mode and not command line, get user inputs and
then generate the wanted output.

Just my two cents.