Re: Stable release update.

I'm being lazy which is why I asked for fp-lib-table.for-github to be
kept up to date.  I have several custom fp-lib-tables that I use for
testing purposes.  This is one of them.  When I want to test the latest
github footprint library changes, I would rather not have regenerate it
every time with the fp-lib-table wizard to make sure I have the latest
and greatest fp-lib-table.  For normal users, this probably isn't needed
but developers may find this useful.  At least this developer finds it
useful.  It really shouldn't be that difficult to maintain.  I haven't
looked lately but have we added or removed that many footprint library
repos since we started maintaining them on github?