Re: In AUTHORS.txt, I am counted twice.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 04:12:14PM -0500, Jean-Paul Louis wrote:
> I agree with Cirillo, an unique file called AUTHORS (or AUTHORS.txt for
> Windows users) is preferable, as it can be referenced in the About dialog
> with a link, so you have the best of both world, and only one place to
> update when there are any changes.
> Also, you can change the list of contributors without the need to rebuild KiCAD.

I agree too. A unique source is best.

My 2 euro cents.

Proposal: use asciidoc (as in the manuals) or markdown (as in the docs)
to have a pretty looking page to be displayed in the help dialog, with
web links as such. Just rename README.txt into README.adoc or README.md
and that's all. Using such extensions its formatted content will be
automatically rendered also in the github repository.

Regards,

--

Marco Ciampa

| GNU/Linux User  #78271 |