Re: Stable Release.

Hi Mark,

SetProcessDpiAware (Now SetProcessDpiAwareness) can be overidden by
including a manifest that says the app is not DPI aware - and
wxWidgets with bitmap icons certainly isn't DPI aware - god knows why
they thought they were!

Anyway, I've attached a manifest file which may or may not help you
out - but give it a go, it's the correct (MS) way of setting the DPI
awareness anyway and you can just sit it alongside the exe as far as
I'm aware...

Best Regards,

Brian.