Re: Full integration to Github

Mark,

Investigating these have been mostly what I have been spending my time on.
Many of the available ones *say* they support everything we use for fields,
but then when you try them or dig into the code there are a lot of features
marked "FIXME" or "TODO".

I haven't spent much time on them, maybe three hours over two months?

Adam Wolf