Re: OpenMP patch

The main issue hear appears to be the line

check_find_package_result( OPENMP_FOUND "OpenMP" )
which will do a FATAL with a message if it is not found, potentially
the behaviour of this cmake module should change as based on its name
it doesn't sound like it should be for required dependencies, and
therefore FATAL'ing if the module is not found

This line was only added in the patch that was commited into the tree
in BZR-6363 and is presumably being used to populate the OPENMP_FOUND
cmake variable used just below it