From: Kicad-developers [kicad-developers-bounces+mrluzeiro=ua.pt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Wayne Stambaugh [stambaughw@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 10 December 2015 13:30
To: Nick Østergaard
Cc: KiCad Developers
Subject: Re: [Kicad-developers] OpenMP patch

He didn't add it, he just moved it out of the GCC specific
configuration.  I'm not sure why openmp would only be required when
using gcc and not other compilers (which technically are not supported).
 Do we even need openmp?  Where is used in KiCad?  If we do need it, is
it only required when building kicad with gcc?