Re: eeschema field placement feature branch question

I finally got a chance to test this patch, I like it.  It works as
advertised and is very handy.  I have only one minor gripe is that it
appears to space the fields with the same delta no matter what the text
size (see screenshot).  It looks like your placing the center of the
text height at a fixed interval.  This make smaller text (discret:R4 in
my example) appear further away from larger text.  I would like to see
the spacing between each line be consistent maybe even a option to
define what the spacing should be.  Other than that, nice job.  Does
anyone else have any objections?