Re: Translation team

Hi Marco,

that sounds like a good solution until a new workflow is set up and usable.

Regards,
  André

On 21.12.2015 13:35, Marco Ciampa wrote:
Hi André,
the doc translation procedure is in the half of a Makefile to CMake
procedure migration, so I am afraid that not all is working properly
and properly documented.

Anyway I can configure all for you to start your translation in just
about no time.

Then you just have to fork on github, edit your .po file with a po file
editor of your choice, and then you have to request a pull when you fill
you have done some work.

Regards,

--

Marco Ciampa