Re: GCC and C++14

On 2016-01-14 08:37, Lorenzo Marcantonio wrote:
On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 01:35:36AM +0000, Jon Neal wrote:
GCC is going to be defaulting to C++14 for compiler flags when GCC 6 is released in ~6 months. I browsed the CMakeLists.txt in the root directory and didn't see anything about setting a standard. Nowish would be a good
time to pick a C++ standard and put it in there.

Remember that there are people with clang which not necessarily is at
the same feature/stability level of g++...

Yes, that has to be considered.

But at least in my (little) experience playing around with "new" C++?? things many that worked fine on clang didn't work on a current gcc version at that time...
That may be only my impression, though.

Regards,
Bernhard