Re: GCC and C++14

@Lorenzo, but what version of clang do you use?

No one suggested to choose C++14, it is still a draft AFIK, but just
that we probably need to set a standard, and we should probably
consider the feasibility of choosing C++11. I am sure a lot of
developers would like to see that happen, but we need a good accept
for that from the project to go ahead with for example C++11 testing.

Nick