Re: GCC and C++14

With help from Nick I set up my computer to do C++11 builds with clang and
gcc.
You can find the jenkins builds here:
http://ci.kicad-pcb.org/view/KiCad%20builds/ (look for C++11)

I'll discuss with people on IRC to see about setting up a C++11 branch to
test things out. Everyone pushing for C++11 seems to hang out on there
anyways. :)

Jon