Re: Release 5 road map

For the Object Properties and Introspection, I think it could be useful to add
not only name/type/value but context/namespace (or equivalent) too.

That could also be possible by using name as “<namespace>.<name>”.

I’m specifically thinking, of how could we separate properties related to different
things. For example, a parametric footprint derived from a footprint generator could
have all it’s “footprint parameters” in the footprint namespace.

* footprint-generator
    - generator: PCB Antenna
    - freq: 2.4GHz
    - A: …
    - B: ….

But, as I was saying, it could equally be:

* footprint-generator.generator: PCB Antenna
* footprint-generator.freq: 2.4GHz
* footprint-generator.A: …
* footprint-generator:B: …