Re: Cvpcb library filter broken?

I take this back.  I just tested this by launching Pcbnew, opening the
footprint editor, and adding a new library in the footprint editor then
launching Eeschema and opening CvPcb to assign footprints and the new
library was already available in the footprint library table.  The only
way I see this not working is when Eeschema and Pcbnew are launched as
separate applications.