Re: Python functionality on Windows

Torsten,

If this is the case, it may be a better option to update the kicad
PKGBUILD for msys2 so that it includes the same documentation,
translations, and libraries as the windows installer and have users
installed kicad along with msys2/mingw.  This way the user will have a
fully functional Python system rather than the minimal python system we
include with our windows installers.  I don't know how much trouble it
would be to include more of the python system in the kicad windows
installer but I would rather not trouble our windows package developers
with the additional burden unless it makes sense.

Cheers,

Wayne