Re: KiCad GUI Translation HOWTO error (docs.kicad-pcb.org)

Hi,

I see that the GUI of KiCad is not completely translated to German (misses some translated strings). However when I look on GitHUb into KiCad/kicad-i18n in branch 4.0 the translation looks quite complete. (for example the strings in Pcbnew view menu for switching the canvas).
I see this on Windows with KiCad 4.0.1 but also on Ubuntu with KiCad 4.0.2

Is this issue somehow related to the observed behaviour?

Regards,
  André