Re: 3D refactor

Hi Cirilo and Mario,

I just built the 3d_initial_merge branch revno 6528, but I see some
annoying asserts when running the 3d viewer, not the previewer in the
3d properties dialog:

ASSERT INFO:
/somepath/3d_initial_merge/3d-viewer/3d_rendering/3d_render_raytracing/shapes3D/cbbox.cpp(114):
assert "aBBox.IsInitialized()" failed in Union().

BACKTRACE:
[1] wxAppConsoleBase::CallEventHandler(wxEvtHandler*, wxEventFunctor&,
wxEvent&) const
[2] wxEvtHandler::ProcessEventIfMatchesId(wxEventTableEntryBase
const&, wxEvtHandler*, wxEvent&)
[3] wxEventHashTable::HandleEvent(wxEvent&, wxEvtHandler*)
[4] wxEvtHandler::TryHereOnly(wxEvent&)
[5] wxEvtHandler::ProcessEventLocally(wxEvent&)
[6] wxEvtHandler::ProcessEvent(wxEvent&)
[7] wxEvtHandler::SafelyProcessEvent(wxEvent&)
[8] wxGLCanvas::OnInternalIdle()
[9] wxWindowBase::SendIdleEvents(wxIdleEvent&)
[10] wxWindowBase::SendIdleEvents(wxIdleEvent&)
[11] wxFrame::SendIdleEvents(wxIdleEvent&)
[12] wxWindowBase::SendIdleEvents(wxIdleEvent&)
[13] wxFrame::SendIdleEvents(wxIdleEvent&)
[14] wxAppBase::ProcessIdle()
[15] wxApp::DoIdle()
[16] g_main_context_dispatch
[17] g_main_loop_run
[18] gtk_main
[19] wxGUIEventLoop::DoRun()
[20] wxEventLoopBase::Run()
[21] wxAppConsoleBase::MainLoop()
[22] APP_SINGLE_TOP::OnRun()
/somepath/3d_initial_merge/common/single_top.cpp:173
[23] wxEntry(int&, wchar_t**)
[24] main /somepath/3d_initial_merge/common/single_top.cpp:210
[25] __libc_start_main
[26] _start