Re: Pcbnew delete hot key behavior.

On 2016-02-29 21:29, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
On 2/29/2016 3:25 PM, Tiger12506 wrote:
I'm always accidentally deleting components when trying to cleanup a
track that i didn't route correctly.

I don't know if one is a good idea over the other, but I can certainly
understand why someone would think that.

Perhaps, but Ctrl-Z is much faster than selecting the track tool,
deleting track(s), selecting the previous tool your were using to resume
your work just to prevent accidental deletes.

Of course, but that doesn't solve the original problem of deleting the
right thing.

So, this might end up in something like
Delete => Wrong => Ctrl-Z => Move mouse a little => Delete => Still Wrong
=> Ctrl-Z => Damn, move again => ...

Regards,
Bernhard