KiCad config

 Hello.

In relation with patch for bug #1511552, I'd like to replace some hard-coded
behaviour with a configuration read from a textual file. I mean an
application-specific configuration (not user-specific or project-specific).
However, I found no such file in the current KiCad distribution to mimic. Do
you have a preferred way on how to do that? Should I use a property file
format, an ini file format, or would be a free text format configuration
acceptable? I need to specify a list of triples, so tab-separated CSV seems to
me the most appropriate format. I would store the file in the bin directory.

Thank you,
         Martin.
Vystup z řady a zřiď si taky originální email! @bigboss.cz, @dablik.cz, @potvurka.cz, @tajny.cz... zdarma na http://email.sms.cz
COMDOM Antispam - www.comdomsoft.com