Re: Questionably useful code

Sooo:

- If the size is not specified, then assume it is 60mils
- From now on, default size is 50mils (as per KLC)
- From now on, never omit the size (or specify it in a header)

Then we have the backwards compatibility and contributors don't get caught
by submitting pull requests using a 60mils size.

This is great. Thanks Jon for tackling this.

Carl