Re: pcbnew: DXF export missing Line option

If your workaround uses the IDF data then there is nothing wrong with it
since arcs will be true arcs; in fact since the IDF export code does some
checking you can be sure the loop is closed and all MCAD software will be
happy with it.

For this specific issue it's probably better to add an "idf2dxf" tool or
some such thing rather than touch kicad's plot code. Since there is a 1:1
mapping between IDF outlines and DXF lwpolyline, any board shape that can
be described in kicad can be converted to a DXF lwpolyline. The question
then is what features do the users want in the conversion, and is a
lwpolyline acceptable in their work?

- Cirilo