Maker Faire SF KiCad Presentation

Hi folks!

Once again, I'm doing a presentation on KiCad at Maker Faire SF.  It's in a
few weeks, and I'm looking for ideas on what to include.

The idea, in essence, is a yearly report on KiCad, focussing on what's
recently happened, and what's in the near-term roadmap, but there are so
many people who have absolutely no idea what KiCad is, that there's a few
slides in the beginning that are basically the same every year.

Previous things we've talked about are the improvements in pcbnew, the
then-upcoming release, and the fact that we had nightly builds on lots of
platforms.

I'll still cover most of these things, but much abbreviated.

I plan on talking a bit about the 3D work.  Do we have a good handle on the
upcoming eeschema changes, especially user-facing things?

Any other thoughts/suggestions?

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
W&L