Re: Opengl issues after commit 6912/6913

Hi All,

I am also facing crashes in the following scenario.

1. Opened pcbnew and switched to OPENGL mode. Then invoked the Desing Rules
dialog, it crashed
2. Opened pcbnew and invoked the properties dialog for the FP. Then if I
click Footprint editor, it crashed.

Details of the platform:

Version: no-bzr-product, debug build
Libraries: wxWidgets 3.0.2
           libcurl/7.48.0 OpenSSL/1.0.2h zlib/1.2.8 libidn/1.32
libssh2/1.7.0 nghttp2/1.10.0 librtmp/2.3
Platform: Windows 7 (build 7601, Service Pack 1), 64-bit edition, 64 bit,
Little endian, wxMSW
- Build Info -
wxWidgets: 3.0.2 (wchar_t,wx containers,compatible with 2.8)
Boost: 1.60.0
Curl: 7.48.0
KiCad - Compiler: GCC 5.3.0 with C++ ABI 1009
        Settings: USE_WX_GRAPHICS_CONTEXT=OFF
                  USE_WX_OVERLAY=OFF
                  KICAD_SCRIPTING=OFF
                  KICAD_SCRIPTING_MODULES=OFF