pl-editor block move/zoom

Hi,

pl_editor has been taught how to do block-move and zoom-to-selection in 6917.
This required a good bit of new code as it previously had no support for block
operations and was even missing some required graphics features. I've tested
this on multiple platforms, but others should also keep an eye out for any
possible issues.

Zoom-to-selection should now exist everywhere in kicad: eeschema, libedit,
pcbnew, modedit, gerbview, pl_editor; both legacy and GAL. Once this final
patch settles I'll proceed with removing the old optional middle-button
version.

--
Chris