Re: 3D-Viewer - Request for merge evaluation

Hi Mario

I have noticed someting new.

When I hit edit on a footprint, then switch to the 3D Settings tab it
will freeze briefly until the 3D preview is assembled. Ok. Then I
close the dialog on cancel. Then I open it again on the same footprint
and it now shows the 3D Settings tab directly instead of the
Properties tab, but now it is seen that the content in the 3D preview
is the image on the screen from the Opengal (GAL) canvas that was in
pcbnew itself. Maybe the 3D preview need to initialize a black canvas
to avoid this transient artifact?

Nick